top of page

3D community

Público·1161 miembros

As a prep tech (at Expressway Cinema Rentals) one of the most commonly asked questions I get is "Do you have a paperclip so I can pair the teradeks?" And we used to have paperclips with tape on them, but they kept going missing. So when we got a 3d printer, one of the first things on my list was a teradek pairing tool. After many iterations of different forms (see photo), this seems to be the one.

It is a twist pen that prints in two parts. Once it's off the printer, unbend a metal paperclip and heat it up (a lighter works best) and stick it in the hole of the inside part. Put the two pieces together and trim the paper clip with a pair of wire cutters. It's retractable, and the diameter of a sharpie, so it will hopefully be less easy to lose than a paperclip!

https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/80010-twist-pen-teradek-pairing-tool

Marius Rempe
Daniel DiMartino
Paul Schön
Markus Westerhuijs
Michael Heiland
31 oct 2021

fellow prep-tech here... every time one of the transmitter antennas (half wave antenna) breaks. Take it apart! The internal hardware inside the antenna is the BEST pairing tool. But AC's on my jobs please don't go breaking the transmitter antenna's just for a pairing tool. We're in the great gear shortage here at your local prep houses.

Me gusta

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

bottom of page