top of page

3D community

Público·1161 miembros
Aurel Wunderer
Aurel Wunderer

Due to a lot of requests, I've decided to upload four stl files for free.

One request regarding the Focusbug UHP rain add-on: Focusbug and I agree, that this is strictly meant as an add-on for whomever already owns the original Focusbug UHP. I own one and use it all the time, as it really helps keep my Cine RT horns clean.

They have put a lot of time into researching the best suitable materials (filter and retainer screen) that give the best measurement results. My intention is definitely not to substitute their product. I would also ask of you not to order their filter and retainer screen only. I'm not trying to be a competition for them; they're good friends of mine and I want to continue supporting them, as they really put a LOT of effort into creating and developing the best ultrasonic measuring tool on the market.

I think it's really cool of them to be so easy with me uploading this file for free - in return I would ask you to respect their continued dedication.

Also, please be aware, due to the construction of the rain add-on, it could potentially alter your measurement results, especially when using it in the XWF mode.

Have fun with the prints!

P.S.: If you do feel like donating a little bit for the time I've invested, share your own designs, so we can all profit from this community.

Nicolò Ramella
Nicholas Brown
Stefan Betz
Clemens Hoenig
Lachlan McGilp
Lachlan McGilp
Jul 19, 2023

Hi there, Just wondering where these files were available? Thanks, L

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

bottom of page