top of page

Teradek User Group

Público·868 miembros

Hey all, I'm running into an issue where for an upcoming shoot some of the footage that needs to be captured is through an observation camera (very similar to a security camera system). Production has access to a real camera system provided by an emergency response unit and wants to pull wireless video and also record the footage if possible. I had access to the camera system the other day during a scout day and they wanted to see if we could pull wireless video off of the feed. The output is hdmi. I plugged my Bolt 500xt into it and ran it to a monitor and nothing. Plugged an atoms into the same feed and nothing there as well. However, when I connect the hdmi out to a TV, the image comes up, so I know image is coming out of the camera.

Is there a comprehensive guide, reference, whatever that shows me what type of video feeds teradek will recognize and what it won't? I need to start working the issue to see if it is simply something I can tweak, or if security camera feed is a no go for teradek systems. Thanks

Levent Süzen
Levent Süzen
Apr 02, 2022

Try putting in an Converter between the signals. Something like a decimator cross converter. The security cams seem to give a unrecognizable signal for teradek. Just force with the decimator to the right signal.

About

Welcome to the Teradek User Group! We are always grateful to...
bottom of page